Sunday, May 17, 2009

  • 23:59 Practicing with the abs wheel. I know it's working on the abs but I'm also building huge jaws muscles from crunching my teeth! #
  • 00:08 Having to stop because of hurting hands/wrists more that anything else, not getting low enough yet. Not easy. #
  • 00:34 @lilyroseallen Enjoy the moment, don't spend too much time worrying about the pictures. Make sure you get lots of pictures with you in. #
  • 00:40 [Utterli] bit.ly/psgqT Early Addoption?: When I move out to the US later this year I am determined not to get a #
  • 00:41 Since when did Gmail start displaying YouTube links that you have in email messages as full videos? I like :) #
  • 09:55 @moonfrye rum and raisin flavoured toffee. #
  • 11:27 Remember when MTV used to play music? Watching Nitro Circus. #
  • 11:44 @samantha_bell if you find some, can I have some too? #
  • 12:14 Sun's out, hedge trimming time! #
  • 15:13 @bobbyllew is Twitpic the only online photo archive you use? Do you use Flickr? #
  • 18:47 @FLS_Danicia You're about da fuhd 2day. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: