Tuesday, May 19, 2009

  • 09:43 twitpic.com/5h9rb - I love the sound of pneumatic drills in the morning. Sounds like work. #
  • 09:46 @haydenblack Biggest problem with Wulfrum, not easy to spell. #
  • 09:48 Must not watch National Grid digging up my front garden! Oh I do hope they put it back how they found it. #
  • 09:50 If there's a big bang then the combination of stone, chisel and gas main has clearly ignited something. At least the rain may put it out. #
  • 09:54 @bennuk I've never been superstitious, thank God. #
  • 09:57 The main gas pipe from my house to the street is being replaced. I think they're going with fiber optics now, it's quicker. #
  • 10:09 RT @Bleepme: Are you sure they are not replacing it with microwave tech? That would be warming at no effort! That would be quicker too! #
  • 10:16 Stephen Wolfram is one of those people that talks using his hands, rather amusing. #wolframalpha #
  • 10:28 twitpic.com/5haxl - Neighbours garden, slab, dirt. My garden, bricks, two layers of tarmac. #
  • 11:08 Chav coptr hoverin low over #Bracknell. #
  • 11:20 @UndressJess if the laptop is dead you still may be able to get stuff off the hard drive. Don't Panic! #
  • 11:22 @caffeinebomb if it's any consolation, I feel like I'm one of your students. Open University? #
  • 11:37 @Alucard_uk It landed in the field behind me but that's all fenced in and locked up so it took off again. #
  • 11:50 All is now quiet. Perhaps the chavs fell in the hole the gas board dug? #
  • 12:25 @caffeinebomb that sounds so interesting. </sarcasm> #
  • 12:32 And todays lunch is, banana toastie. #lunch #food #
  • 12:33 @caffeinebomb for me that would be "know your enemy." #
  • 12:35 Toasties, butter both sides of both slices of bread? #
  • 12:40 There's nothing like the smell of hot banana. #lunch #food #
  • 12:49 4-10 litres of Coke a day? Good grief people, MODERATION!!!! Surely drinking that much of anything isn't good for you? bit.ly/8H5gz #
  • 12:52 Reading about Jim'll Fix it and listening to "Dream Come True" by.. oh nuts, is this S-club 7 on my iPod? bit.ly/1SeAAZ #
  • 13:24 Java popup notification has a knack of hiding behind everything. #
  • 13:25 @RobertHoliday Tweeting to yourself would be the only way to ensure someone intelligent is reading your Tweet. #
  • 14:05 @bobbyllew Do you get words like "thribble" from Red Dwarf writers or did they get the words from you? #
  • 14:08 Manager through entire meeting was wanting us to set up "Haddock" systems, I think he meant ad-hoc. All a bit fishy to me. #work #
  • 14:23 Comedy gymnastics? bit.ly/hgohw #
  • 14:27 I'm now listed on the Local Twitter Directory for Bracknell, Berkshire: www.loadedweb.com/twitter/ #
  • 15:16 @bennuk There's only one, tiny issue... #
  • 15:45 Safety car fail... bit.ly/FKu5V #fail #
  • 16:38 @caffeinebomb Yeah, you shouldn't Tweet and Drive. #
  • 16:49 Palm, why did you call it a Pre? Pre Launch, Pre views it's all just too confusing #tech #palm #pre #gadgets #
  • 17:22 @DJLisaFoxx I hear Maurice White has a short temper. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: