Sunday, May 24, 2009

  • 23:26 Kim Bauer gives blonds a bad reputation. #
  • 23:51 @wossy Is it true that all your Tweets are now pre-recorded? #
  • 00:00 And now, finally the last #24 of the season... Previously on 24 . . . . #
  • 01:08 As series finales go, #24 was pretty poor. #House was my favorite, #LOST second and I'm still not certain if #Chuck is even over? #
  • 01:15 Not sure where @babsalicious is, from her last tweet it sounds like she may be nursing a bit of a hangover. I'll call you on Sunday my love. #
  • 10:41 @lilyroseallen Why not? ;) #
  • 11:13 @samantha_bell I'll explain that coment in more than 140 words to @babsalicious and you're welcome. #
  • 11:16 @bobbyllew if it's specific old Tweet you're looking for, can't you use the Twitted web site? #
  • 11:17 @iDazz They have ladies changing room in Ikea? #
  • 11:20 Will watch latest #carpool and THEN get out if bed. .#lazysunday #
  • 12:03 @bobbyllew I've found a way to "fudge it" . Copy the URL for the "More" button and change the page number in the URL. #
  • 12:04 @bobbyllew as an example, Tweets of yours from March bit.ly/IiaB9 #
  • 12:05 @akshayAshah #80stweets Why would you possibly want as much memory as that? #
  • 12:07 #80stweets New science fiction on the BBC, Red Dwarf looks like it might be good. #
  • 12:12 #80stweets Have you seen the video for "Money For Nothing"? They must have really powerful computers for that. #
  • 12:15 #80stweets Is Maxheadroom a computer graphic or someone in makeup? I can't tell. #
  • 12:24 #80stweets What a great film Highlander is. McCloud is THE ONE, he gets THE PRIZE, great ending. No room for a sequel there. #
  • 12:39 @lilyroseallen That would be why they tell you to keep your arms and legs within the car. You may want to put a warning on pics like that. #
  • 12:47 Oh, cleverly don... LOST GENERATION bit.ly/I9KjI #
  • 12:52 [Utterli] bit.ly/RW99U One Man Band TV: Robert Lewellyn, popular British actor and comedian has embraced the Yo #
  • 15:39 #celebrityfish @lilyroseallen Sea Lion Dion #
  • 15:43 @ndixon It's a shame the Bracknell to Maidenhead roads are so bike unfriendly else I'd pop up and say hello #
  • 15:53 Mmm, grapes, I think I've just eaten two of my five portions of fruit/veg in grapes alone. #
  • 15:54 Just thinking about the logistics behind the database that runs Twitter. Would be interesting to know some of the figures. #
  • 15:55 Popping in to Second Life for some in game photography. #
  • 16:33 [Utterli] bit.ly/7nGQb Second Life Geek Bracelet: I held a little tech support session in Second Life recently, #
  • 18:08 I didn't realise that @bobbyllew was not the original Kryten. Oh and he's not a regular character until series III ? #
  • 18:09 @steelrattus Dana nana nana nana dana nana nana nana BLOG MAN, BLOG MAN, BLOG MAN. #
  • 18:13 @steelrattus Blogman and Tweetboy take on the evil TwoFacebook. #
  • 18:57 @lilyroseallen Is that little gem higher than you in the album charts? I have to admit I'm a little out of touch with trendy music. #
  • 22:14 @caffeinebomb If you don't like it, don't watch it. I've managed to avoid every series, not one premium rate call, not one vote. #
  • 22:26 @caffeinebomb It's car crash TV isn't it :) I don't tend to watch those either . #
  • 22:28 HDD in case keeps disconnecting from the USB circuitry. #designfail May end up fitting the drive internally. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: